CR Society activities

BrianMDelaney

In response to some questions here, just a quick note (for now): Michael is busy with the SENS conference at the moment, but after the conference, he and I can try to put together a kind of roadmap of future research and other Society activities.

Meanwhile, I must thank everyone for helping to get our forums going! The change in communication medium was a shock to some, and, of course, it will take time for the new form for communication to develop, but we're on our way, in large measure thanks to your help.

I can say that to the extent that part of what we hope to do is organize citizen science projects, the thread on health-tracking and -sharing is particular important.

Best,

Brian

Thanks Brian. I look forward to what you and Michael come up with. I'd be very interested in participating in citizen science projects focused on CR.

It has been a bit of a bumpy transition from the old email list to the new forums. I have to say I was skeptical at first, but except for the low participation so far, I find the forums to be a nicer way to communicate.

Thanks!

Dean

Brian: I can say that to the extent that part of what we hope to do is organize citizen science projects, the thread on health-tracking and -sharing is particular important.

Hi Brian!  I look forward to what you and Michael will come up with  -- especially new CR citizen science projects.

And I look very much forward to the next conference -- it looks like it will be about 3 years after the last one -- the longest gap yet.

but, whatever David and Robert come up with, I know it will be good.

:)

-- Saul

Archived