CR Society mailing lists archives

InquilineKea

Thanks Alex!

I have a copy of those archives squirrelled away on my hard disk (thanks to James), but I didn't realize they were available on-line as well. Here is the link to the archives Alex is referring to:

http://lists.calorierestriction.org/mailman/private/cr_lists.calorierestriction.org/

However as far as I can tell, they aren't searchable, at least not using the search link that used to work, which has been returning an error message for many months now... :-(

Without the ability to search, the archives aren't very useful. Plus they don't go back to the early 2000s, when there were a lot of interesting discussions, many of which I was involved in.

Here is a link to one of the posts in those archives, by me from 2013. I wonder if anyone can follow it...

Update: I can follow that link. Can other people? Does it require you to log in?

--Dean

Dean, I can follow (click on and arrive at target) that link.

Without the ability to search, the archives aren't very useful.

Downloading the entirety of the archives will of course render them searchable on the device to which they're downloaded. But that doesn't (in any easy, practical way) solve the problem of being able to create links to particular posts.

- Brian

Archived