Edited

Mechanism

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mechanism,

Thanks for sharing the program for the Harvard Aging Symposium. It looks really good, and I wish I could go. If I were in the area I definitely would, but Boston is quite a long way to drive (~10.5h from Pittsburgh) for a one-day conference, and flying is expensive and a mess right now.

I hope you'll report on the highlights, particularly the CR & Hydrogen Sulfide talk.

--Dean

• 2 weeks later...

Mechanism,

I'm jealous. The cool restaurants make me even more regretful that I can't go. Have fun and have a good meal for me!

I thought it would be nice to also distribute to the CRSociety Facebook page, so if anyone has an account and could go ahead and post this there too, that would be great.

Done. For you and other Facebook-challenged folks, here is a screen capture of what I posted to the CRS Facebook group:

iHA4wgO.png

Have fun, and please let us know how it goes, and how the talks are.

--Dean

InquilineKea, you mentioned a Harvard-affiliated “anti-aging club” that has started - any interest along with any other CR and intermittent fasting practitioners meeting up at the end of the conference for a little informal group social?

Sure! I've just told them this - I'm sure some will be interested. It's a journal club and it may extend beyond just Harvard students to people in the Cambridge area who are interested in aging research.

Starting at 5:30 PM might be a bit too soon since some of us may want to talk to the speakers after the symposium (but you're free to start anytime).

====

Regarding Life Alive - do we know calorie counts for the items on the menu?

and in the Berkshires @ Kripalu on 6/23 - 6/25 in case there are other interested parties for get together

Hi Mechanism!

June 25 is a Saturday -- and Kripalu doesn't allow arrivals or departures on Saturday.

??

--  Saul

Archived