My pee is red!

Sthira

And tonight in class we were doing pretty deep backbends in arm balances, and due to weakness from all my recent fasting, my practice has taken up the lazy. So ...

After class my pee turned red. And I thought oh great, now what. Bloody something up in here.

Oh then I remembered eating -- eating like 600g steamed beet leaves for lunch, and three large beet roots with olive oil -- delicious!

The peculiar thing about this pink urine is I havent had beeturia before in my life, even though I've always been an enthusiastic beet chomper -- until recently -- all the fasting? Maybe I bumped out beet-breaking bacteria and now I'm bottoming brightly.

I actually cannot wait to take a big horrible red dump!

Yep, and so later on and in with universal change out with a pound or so of Beta vulgaris L. maroon. Not that any one of you gives a flip, but I plan to keep on eating beet leaves with vulgar red tubers not just because they're delicious (steamed, yum, drizzled with olive oil, intensified by curry, ginger, tumeric, cayenne pepper) but also for those other brighter dark reasons. Red scats, red urine -- express rainbow: http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2014/08/04/red_rainbow_sunset_optics_light_up_the_sky.html

Ive eaten beets and beet greens everyday now for oh maybe a week or so,,and curiously my urine stopped with the pinkish. Took several days, and like I said I'd never had reddish pee before til recently. So maybe some bacteria got starved out during fasting bouts, go figure

Archived