Forced Vaccinations effect on health

Jasmine2

I'm hoping some of the great minds here can give me some advice. A young loved one is entering the defence force to be trained in a profession that doesn't involve deployment and with which he can continue to  work in civil life. However he still needs to do the initial 19 week training which involves a shedload of vaccinations on the schedule,  plus others including tuberculosis and typhoid.  I know of at least two men who have been permanently disabled  by forced vaxx (an airforce pilot and a dad forced in order to visit his prem baby) not to mention many vets on boards claiming chronic ill health and premature death after service which they attribute to jabs. None of the people I have mentioned here received compensation as the vaccine manufacturer is exempt from liability and if one consents to a jab by offering arm then they are aware of risks (despite being forced or co-erced by employer/hospital).

I've been advised to ensure he takes Vitamin C before and after the procedures. Would fasting before or after help?  Vitamin D? Please can anyone else offer anything else he can do to minimise any serious side effects, (apart from not going which is my wish). Thank you very much for hearing me out.

Thank you Gordo Apart from the vaxx and the whole military thing it is a great opportunity and this particular area is very hard to get into.  If he puts his head down he could really have a secure future, but health is more important than anything . Everyone advises to space them out but that is not an option in defence force. I have done some digging around and I come up with Vit C, D and selenium before/after and during the vaxx. Here is but one example of selenium, in elderly patients, but still....https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10218756. There are definite risks for sure. Thanks again Gordo - just a worried mum. By the way I have gone more plant based after reading some of your comment.

Thank you Gordo Apart from the vaxx and the whole military thing it is a great opportunity and this particular area is very hard to get into.  If he puts his head down he could really have a secure future, but health is more important than anything . Everyone advises to space them out but that is not an option in defence force. I have done some digging around and I come up with Vit C, D and selenium before/after and during the vaxx. Here is but one example of selenium, in elderly patients, but still....https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10218756. There are definite risks for sure. Thanks again Gordo - just a worried mum. By the way I have gone more plant based after reading some of your comment.

You may enjoy reading the book Super Immunity by Dr. Joel Fuhrman. It's not really about vaccines, but I tend to believe that having a great immune system will compliment challenges posed by vaccines nicely. Personally, I have gotten all of the regular vaccinations on schedule (measles, mumps, rubella, small pox, hep B, etc. - everything that is standard in Canada). A plant-based diet will strengthen ones immune system greatly. The only vaccination I don't regularly get is the flu-shot. Some years I get it, some I do not. I don't have a good rationale one way or the other. 

For what it's worth, I work in a building through which 400+ people pass through daily, a decent number of which are sick. 

I agree with boosting the immune system via diet.  I also recommend "Super Immunity".  I generally eat mushrooms, cruciferous family veggies, and allium family veggies daily as recommended in that book, and my immune system is very strong.  Of course I'm also eating a mega dose of plant phytonutrients every day as well and few if any inflammatory foods, that may be as important or moreso.

We make good food/lifestyle choices for ourselves and our children and do our best to protect them from too much modern medicine, but once adolescents this can fly through the door due to rites of passage, socializing, hormones, alcohol, crap food, circadian disruptions etc until they mature. The problem is adding mandatory vaxx (which can be case for College/Military) on top could pose a huge assault on the immune system, perhaps allowing other pathogens or auto-immune responses to take hold. This is why I'm thinking exogenous supps like C/D and selenium (3 brazil nuts at least) could be helpful, some with the opinion that very high Vit C doses are very effective, others say expensive urine. ( NB: Searching online has led me to some anti-vaxx sites which are convincing although alarmist and depressing. I've had to avoid)

Archived