Western New York Get-Together

Saul

Currently, a group of two Rochester, NY CR practitioners have been getting together for lunch biweekly, usually a  Core Life Eatery, 100 Marketplace Drive, Henrietta, NY 14623.

One of us (Mike Rudnick) is vegan and eats grain; the other (Saul Lubkin) eats vegetables, fish and no grains.

(In the past, there were three of us, and we met monthly at varying places.  But the third, a late starting vegan doing a severely restricted alternate day fasting diet, but allowing grains, died at age 89.)

Our next get-together is will be this Monday, June 5.

(This may interest Mechanism, whose alma mater was the University of Rochester. :)xyz)

All are welcome to join us.

--  Saul

I think that Thursday, June 15 would work, but it is hard to say how my life will fill up between now and then. I'll pencil it in.

I'm looking at my schedule for next Monday, and there is a chance that I will be able to make it. Do you meet at noon?

Dear ALL,

Mr. and Mrs. Mechanism, my wife Maxine and I, and Mike Rudnick, a fellow Rochester, NY CRONnie are planning to

get together on Thursday, July 20, for dinner, say at the Core Life Eatery in Henrietta, 100 Marketplace Drive, Suite 520, Henrietta, NY 14623, maybe at 5PM.  Possibly, we'll be joined by Thomas G., who lives in Syracuse, NY.

--  Saul

• 1 month later...

Dear ALL,

The Western New York Get-Together, will be held at 5PM this Thursday, July 20, at the Core Life Eatery, 100 Marketplace Drive, Henrietta, NY 14623.  All are welcome to join us  (currently myself, Mr. and Mrs. Mechanism, Thomas Gokey, and Mike Rudnick).

Hope to see you there!

:)xyz

--  Saul

Archived