Is the Eternus stack credible in any way?

The list of ingredients contains several commonly believed beneficial compounds in fairly low doses unlikely to do much harm.  For an extremely high price.  If you can get it for free or you have infinite financial resources then I'd say odds are fair that taking it might do more good than harm though probably not a measurable result.  Otherwise I think Thomas's answer is on point.

17 hours ago, InquilineKea said:

Eternus from neurohacker collective

It contains several exogenous anti-oxidants like CoQ10, PQQ, NAC, benfotiamine (a type of vitamin B-1), and a few phytonutrients which typically function via NrF2/hormetic type of pathways. 

This may be an over-simplification but generally I believe these 2 approaches counteract one another like when glucosamine which (other than its minor benefits for joint health) functions via mitohormesis to extend the lifespan of mice and seems to have a powerful effect on all-cause mortality in humans (epidemiological studies).  The life-extending benefits of glucosamine were nullified when the mice were also given N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC). 

I am perplexed why so many intelligent and well-educated people seem to be unable to separate these two concepts ... even Josh Mitteldorf just recently posted this:

https://joshmitteldorf.scienceblog.com/2019/03/25/eat-glutathione/

Wouldn't NAC be an example of an exogenous anti-oxidant to be avoided based on this?:

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms4563

At the very least it's almost certainly over-priced rather than picking a few of the ingredients you're interested in and ordering much cheaper individually.

Edited by Clinton