Fernando Gabriel current diet

UserReqDel20200217

3 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

I'm eating meat fat to satiate myself with less calories,

That's 3 times wrong:

1. -fat will satiate but with lots of calories
  2. meat fat is unhealthy fat, better to choose olive oil, nuts, seeds, even fatty fish.
  3. you need many calories, so why should you try andsatiate yourself with few calories?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

if I keep eating without hunger I will get fat with aging, my nutritionists and my psychologist told me that I can maintain 123 lbs because I am healthy and this is my goal, how should I proceed in this case

Before you get fat it will take years, since now you are so indisputably underweight.

Your nutritionist and psychologist probably told you that 123 lbs is all right as a lower bound. Absolutely no lower than that. That's a BMI of 16.7. But your ideal goal should be 150 pounds, BMI=20.3.

How should you proceed? Simply refeed, eat healthy food to rigenerate your organs and muscles, plus do some exercise.

You should eat according to hunger, which is naturally large in this instance. Eat frequent meals without bloating your stomach. Eat whole grains and cereals, honey, milk and dairy products, eggs, fatty fish, vegetables and fruits, nuts and seeds, legumes.

when you reach 150 or better 170 pounds your hunger will naturally subside a little.

Then I'll take the fat off the meat! And how much will my glucose get if I decrease it to 1 tablespoon sugar in the latte, cut the panettone, chocottone, jellies, dulce de leche and eat only whole grain or refined bread with ham, cheese or chicken breast or turkey in the coffee I read that hypoglycemia prolongs life somewhere but I think this only applies to values of 65-69 mg / dl.

Edited by Fernando Gabriel

Fernando, blood glucose can vary usually from 80 to almost 100 mg/dL without compromising health. Blood glucose is the last of your concerns since it's already so low.

Hypoglycemia does not prolong life and it can cause coma and death. What prolongs life is to avoid excessive values of blood sugar, which you have not.

Again, your concern now is to eat healthy food. Just follow my suggestion and add honey to the latte instead of sugar, two tablespoons is OK.

Yes, I would definitely cut all panettone and industrial sweets and eat sweets made by whole-grain ingredients, whole grain cookies, or eat bananas, whole grain bread with honey or tahini and honey. Dried fruit is also very good. Yogurt and honey is ver good as well.

Again, if you want longevity, you should first reach a BMI of at least 20.3 (150 lbs), by eating lots of healthy foods and exercising.

Then, you can start thinking about other details. Longevity needs a minimum of bodyweight.

2 hours ago, mccoy said:

Fernando, blood glucose can vary usually from 80 to almost 100 mg/dL without compromising health. Blood glucose is the last of your concerns since it's already so low.

Hypoglycemia does not prolong life and it can cause coma and death. What prolongs life is to avoid excessive values of blood sugar, which you have not.

Again, your concern now is to eat healthy food. Just follow my suggestion and add honey to the latte instead of sugar, two tablespoons is OK.

Yes, I would definitely cut all panettone and industrial sweets and eat sweets made by whole-grain ingredients, whole grain cookies, or eat bananas, whole grain bread with honey or tahini and honey. Dried fruit is also very good. Yogurt and honey is ver good as well.

Again, if you want longevity, you should first reach a BMI of at least 20.3 (150 lbs), by eating lots of healthy foods and exercising.

Then, you can start thinking about other details. Longevity needs a minimum of bodyweight.

So I can't eat at birthday parties or eat junk food once a year?

I managed to cut it down to a spoonful of sugar in the latte, I removed the fat from the meat but I couldn't resist the chocottonne should I make the changes slowly? I'm eating between 2000-2500 calories and doing a lot of exercise.
I gained a little weight in the previous weeks after I gained weight changed my calories
Alexander Imich seemed to have how many pounds he had 6 feet 2 inhes?

Resultado de imagem para alexander imich

1 hour ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

Yes I knew, but I wanted to know if there are others that strengthen bones and teeth.

Fernando,

All essential nutrients are necessary to keep you alive.

If you use the Cronometer (free app) you can input the foods you eat each day and check if you are meeting the RDA minimum requirements for each essential nutrient.

As Clinton suggested, you should try and get out of your dietary confusion and use some scientific methods like cronometer.

Calcium minimum intake is usually at the very minimum 1000 mg per day, in your case it might be 2000 mg per day. You can eat healthy foods like lots of yogurt and cheese or other dairy products to satisfy your Ca requirements.

I'm thinking of going into extreme survival mode because user Zeta said that maybe that would give the longest of all yet I don't know how many% of fat would have to have to enter this mode, I went to the nutritionist but they didn't let me measure my fat. mom won't let me buy a bioimpedance scale because she thinks it has a lot of radiation.