Fernando Gabriel current diet

UserReqDel20200217

I have 6 feet and 124lbs but I do not have six pack, and wanted to do a cut until you reach 7% fat, I think I have about 14% but I'm going to the nutritionist in a while, I'm doing a 30 minute aerobic low calorie diet 3x per week + 3 sets with + - 20 to 40 reps in everyday land survey

That was yesterday's diet

Breakfast

1 french bread

Ham

latte with 2 tablespoons sugar

Morning snack

1 apple

Lunch

10 lettuce leaves

100 grams of lean beef

50 grams fruit salad

75 grams of brown rice

1 halls package

75 grams of carrot

Afternoon snack .

1 glass of milk with 2 tbsp galak

1/2 french bread

Dinner

1 gnocchi skimmer

2 spoons of seven fat free

5 strawberries

1 yakult

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

I have 6 feet and 124lbs but I do not have six pack, and wanted to do a cut until you reach 7% fat, I think I have about 14%

I don't think you should consider doing a 'cut' until you first  increase your body weight by adding muscle mass.  In my opinion you are dangerous thin already; especially for your age.

1 halls package

Why are you putting this into your body?

If you are trying to "Live the CR way" and are consuming very low calories (which, for the record, I do not thing you should be doing at your age), then you could (intelligently) displace the sugar and package of halls with the equivalent calories eating a whole (super) food like spinach and be much better off.

Breakfast

1 french bread

Ham

Morning snack

1 apple

Lunch

10 lettuce leaves

100 grams of lean beef

50 grams fruit salad

75 grams of brown rice

1 halls package

75 grams of carrot

Afternoon snack .

1 glass of milk with 2 tbsp galak

1/2 french bread

Dinner

1 gnocchi skimmer

2 spoons of seven fat free

5 strawberries

1 yakult

If you were to evaluate what you ate on this day for micronutrient intake you'd quickly come to the conclusion that you are greatly undernourished and likely very unhealthy.

What you are doing thusfar is not supporting 'life-extension'; rather you are very likely in the process of shortening your lifespan.

4 hours ago, Clinton said:

I don't think you should consider doing a 'cut' until you first  increase your body weight by adding muscle mass.  In my opinion you are dangerous thin already; especially for your age.

+1 on that.

10 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

but I'm going to the nutritionist in a while,

Then explain to him/her that you want to gain muscles and then achieve a six-pack. He will give you a suitably nourishing diet., to replace your miserably poor present diet.

When adding muscle mass, you must eat a lot of healthy food. especially so a lot of carbs and protein. After you gain at least 22 pounds or 10 kg, then you can start to aim for the sixpack. A six-pack on a scrawny body is not that much of a sight.

Edited by mccoy

On 11/22/2019 at 6:25 PM, mccoy said:

+1 on that.

Then explain to him/her that you want to gain muscles and then achieve a six-pack. He will give you a suitably nourishing diet., to replace your miserably poor present diet.

When adding muscle mass, you must eat a lot of healthy food. especially so a lot of carbs and protein. After you gain at least 22 pounds or 10 kg, then you can start to aim for the sixpack. A six-pack on a scrawny body is not that much of a sight.

My goal is to have low body fat to lower risk of diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease.
I'm on a bulking diet until I get 130 lbs. Then I'll cut to 121 lbs.
I don't mind having a six pack but having longevity.

Edited by Fernando Gabriel

9 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

I don't mind having a six pack but having longevity.

Good, but the optimum for longevity seems to be an high enough BMI with low adiposity. Not necessarily very high, but around 22-23 kgm-2. Also, as we've been discussing, skeletal muscle has its benefits, like increased glucose uptake (anti-diabetes) and increased resilience (anti-injuries).

Maybe you should practice some resistance exercise (weights or free-body) and aim as a preliminary goal for a lean 150 lbs,= 70 kg, = 20.3 kgm-2.

At 6', 121 lbs = 16 kgm-2 This means decreased longevity.

So I repeat, if you are looking for longevity, you should reach at least 150 lbs. 165 muscular lbs would be even better.

It is easy sometimes to pursue a delusional goal like yours and try and be as skinny as possible. It is harder to pursue a really healthy goal of muscular, functional and aesthetic physique.

Edited by mccoy

25 minutes ago, mccoy said:

Good, but the optimum for longevity seems to be an high enough BMI with low adiposity. Not necessarily very high, but around 22-23 kgm-2. Also, as we've been discussing, skeletal muscle has its benefits, like increased glucose uptake (anti-diabetes) and increased resilience (anti-injuries).

Maybe you should practice some resistance exercise (weights or free-body) and aim as a preliminary goal for a lean 150 lbs,= 70 kg, = 20.3 kgm-2.

At 6', 121 lbs = 16 kgm-1. This means decreased longevity.

So I repeat, if you are looking for longevity, you should reach at least 150 lbs. 165 muscular lbs would be even better.

It is easy sometimes to pursue a delusional goal like yours and try and be as skinny as possible. It is harder to pursue a really healthy goal of muscular, functional and aesthetic physique.

I don't understand why imc is squared if people are cubed

On 12/8/2019 at 11:29 PM, Fernando Gabriel said:

have problems with high appetite and binge eating how do I solve this? I have been going over 3000 calories for many days.I'm taking an appetite-boosting medication 

Edited Sunday at 11:37 PM by Fernando Gabriel

That's very good, 3000 kCals for a guy your age is not excessive. I would just keep eating according to hunger, but select healthy food: legumes, whole grains cereals and pasta, potatoes, cheese, eggs, vegetables, nuts & seeds, fresh fruit, especially bananas. Since you have to gain weight to be healthier, you can also indulge in some chocolate, ice-cream and calorie-dense foods. Enjoy your hunger! Just try and eat your food in many meals, not to fill the stomach too much.

This new imc doesn't calculate the cube just changes the healthy weight values

It had the same objection to the old bmi as you, but determined that the best exponent is actually 2.5. Using a cube would raise the lower bound of healthy weight even further for someone of above average height. 

I have problems with high appetite and binge eating how do I solve this? I have been going over 3000 calories for many days.I'm taking an appetite-boosting medication 

This is called extreme hunger and happens to most eating disorder survivors. It will remain as long as you are underweight and go away with time if you continue eating and gaining weight. 

Edited by Mikii

I am taking Vitamin C 1000 mg 1x daily and I think this may increase the risk of heart attack and stroke as it calculates the kidney which increases the blood pressure but I think it decreases the risk of cancer because I will have a fast tonsillitis. I will make a living by taking vitamin C and is there an antioxidant that gives me more years of life
I have no relatives on the maternal side with heart and kidney problems, the paternal side only know my father who has a healthy kidney and heart, the oldest relatives are my maternal grandmother of 82 years and my maternal grandmother of 80 I'm 18 but have already given me 12, 14, 16 without beard

9 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

I am taking Vitamin C 1000 mg 1x daily and I think this may increase the risk of heart attack and stroke as it calculates the kidney which increases the blood pressure but I think it decreases the risk of cancer because I will have a fast tonsillitis. I will make a living by taking vitamin C and is there an antioxidant that gives me more years of life
I have no relatives on the maternal side with heart and kidney problems, the paternal side only know my father who has a healthy kidney and heart, the oldest relatives are my maternal grandmother of 82 years and my maternal grandmother of 80 I'm 18 but have already given me 12, 14, 16 without beard

Oh, dude.... Or, should I say, oh Google Translate? Or, a confused bot?

14 hours ago, Ron Put said:

Oh, dude.... Or, should I say, oh Google Translate? Or, a confused bot?

I am taking Vitamin C 1000 mg once a day and I think this may increase the risk of heart attack and stroke as it causes kidney stones which can increase blood pressure but I think it decreases the risk of cancer because I have healed from tonsillitis fast.
Is there a more potent antioxidant than vitamin c? And other than metformin because I don't want to die of hypoglycemia.

Heck, man, you sound confused.

1000 mg vitamin C is not a megadose, ask your doctor if it can give any problems.

The most potent antioxidants are those in natural, healthy food: fruit, vegetables, spices, nuts, EV olive oil...

Metformin is for diabetic people. Other advantages are not scientifically proven to date.

Forget about your obsessions and start being serious. You look like someone just out of a famine in the middle ages . You are 18, a man now, take some responsibility and start nourishing your body with healthy food, that's all which is necessary, beside some exercise. 

I am taking Vitamin C 1000 mg 1x daily and I think this may increase the risk of heart attack and stroke 

Is there a more potent antioxidant than vitamin c? And other than metformin because I don't want to die of hypoglycemia.

1000 mg is not a lot of vitamin C and just think about what you're saying...  Why are you worried about a heart attack or stroke? You're 18 years old so it's extremely unlikely.

What's more of an issue here is the possibility of developing an infection and losing even more weight. Trust me, you don't want to be knocked out with a bad case of the flu and not be able to eat for days. Plus, your body uses up a lot of energy trying to recover and fight it. This should be one of your main concerns, especially as it seems you're not getting adequate nutrition.

At your age there is no need to take things to such extremes. Is there something else going on?

You don't need metformin anyway.

Edited by Matt

1 hour ago, Matt said:

1000 mg is not a lot of vitamin C and just think about what you're saying...  Why are you worried about a heart attack or stroke? You're 18 years old so it's extremely unlikely.

What's more of an issue here is the possibility of developing an infection and losing even more weight. Trust me, you don't want to be knocked out with a bad case of the flu and not be able to eat for days. Plus, your body uses up a lot of energy trying to recover and fight it. This should be one of your main concerns, especially as it seems you're not getting adequate nutrition.

At your age there is no need to take things to such extremes. Is there something else going on?

You don't need metformin anyway.

I am wondering if vitamin C prolongs or shortens life. How many% prolongation will I have if I take 1000 mg a day?

3 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

If I take both sugar spoons from the latte my glucose will be how much? I have 77 glucose.

Just make your own latte with dark honey, instead of sugar. As to the glucose, it probably will rise to 78 mg/dL. I don't know if you're willing to take the risk.

14 hours ago, mccoy said:

Just make your own latte with dark honey, instead of sugar. As to the glucose, it probably will rise to 78 mg/dL. I don't know if you're willing to take the risk.

I'm eating meat fat to satiate myself with less calories, but I often eat the food others give me politely because I'm afraid they think I'm developing a second anorexia, if I keep eating without hunger I will get fat with aging, my nutritionists and my psychologist told me that I can maintain 123 lbs because I am healthy and this is my goal, how should I proceed in this case?

Edited by Fernando Gabriel