Sign in to follow this  
Fernando Gabriel

Fernando Gabriel current diet

I have 6 feet and 124lbs but I do not have six pack, and wanted to do a cut until you reach 7% fat, I think I have about 14% but I'm going to the nutritionist in a while, I'm doing a 30 minute aerobic low calorie diet 3x per week + 3 sets with + - 20 to 40 reps in everyday land survey

That was yesterday's diet

Breakfast

1 french bread

Ham

latte with 2 tablespoons sugar

Morning snack

1 apple

Lunch

10 lettuce leaves

100 grams of lean beef

50 grams fruit salad

75 grams of brown rice

1 halls package

75 grams of carrot

Afternoon snack .

1 glass of milk with 2 tbsp galak

1/2 french bread

Dinner

1 gnocchi skimmer

2 spoons of seven fat free

5 strawberries

1 yakult

4 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

I have 6 feet and 124lbs but I do not have six pack, and wanted to do a cut until you reach 7% fat, I think I have about 14%

I don't think you should consider doing a 'cut' until you first  increase your body weight by adding muscle mass.  In my opinion you are dangerous thin already; especially for your age.

1 halls package

Why are you putting this into your body?

If you are trying to "Live the CR way" and are consuming very low calories (which, for the record, I do not thing you should be doing at your age), then you could (intelligently) displace the sugar and package of halls with the equivalent calories eating a whole (super) food like spinach and be much better off.

Breakfast

1 french bread

Ham

Morning snack

1 apple

Lunch

10 lettuce leaves

100 grams of lean beef

50 grams fruit salad

75 grams of brown rice

1 halls package

75 grams of carrot

Afternoon snack .

1 glass of milk with 2 tbsp galak

1/2 french bread

Dinner

1 gnocchi skimmer

2 spoons of seven fat free

5 strawberries

1 yakult

If you were to evaluate what you ate on this day for micronutrient intake you'd quickly come to the conclusion that you are greatly undernourished and likely very unhealthy.

What you are doing thusfar is not supporting 'life-extension'; rather you are very likely in the process of shortening your lifespan.

4 hours ago, Clinton said:

I don't think you should consider doing a 'cut' until you first  increase your body weight by adding muscle mass.  In my opinion you are dangerous thin already; especially for your age.

+1 on that.

10 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

but I'm going to the nutritionist in a while,

Then explain to him/her that you want to gain muscles and then achieve a six-pack. He will give you a suitably nourishing diet., to replace your miserably poor present diet.

When adding muscle mass, you must eat a lot of healthy food. especially so a lot of carbs and protein. After you gain at least 22 pounds or 10 kg, then you can start to aim for the sixpack. A six-pack on a scrawny body is not that much of a sight.

Edited by mccoy

On 11/22/2019 at 6:25 PM, mccoy said:

+1 on that.

Then explain to him/her that you want to gain muscles and then achieve a six-pack. He will give you a suitably nourishing diet., to replace your miserably poor present diet.

When adding muscle mass, you must eat a lot of healthy food. especially so a lot of carbs and protein. After you gain at least 22 pounds or 10 kg, then you can start to aim for the sixpack. A six-pack on a scrawny body is not that much of a sight.

My goal is to have low body fat to lower risk of diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease.
I'm on a bulking diet until I get 130 lbs. Then I'll cut to 121 lbs.
I don't mind having a six pack but having longevity.

Edited by Fernando Gabriel

9 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

I don't mind having a six pack but having longevity.

Good, but the optimum for longevity seems to be an high enough BMI with low adiposity. Not necessarily very high, but around 22-23 kgm-2. Also, as we've been discussing, skeletal muscle has its benefits, like increased glucose uptake (anti-diabetes) and increased resilience (anti-injuries).

Maybe you should practice some resistance exercise (weights or free-body) and aim as a preliminary goal for a lean 150 lbs,= 70 kg, = 20.3 kgm-2.

At 6', 121 lbs = 16 kgm-2 This means decreased longevity.

So I repeat, if you are looking for longevity, you should reach at least 150 lbs. 165 muscular lbs would be even better.

It is easy sometimes to pursue a delusional goal like yours and try and be as skinny as possible. It is harder to pursue a really healthy goal of muscular, functional and aesthetic physique.

Edited by mccoy

25 minutes ago, mccoy said:

Good, but the optimum for longevity seems to be an high enough BMI with low adiposity. Not necessarily very high, but around 22-23 kgm-2. Also, as we've been discussing, skeletal muscle has its benefits, like increased glucose uptake (anti-diabetes) and increased resilience (anti-injuries).

Maybe you should practice some resistance exercise (weights or free-body) and aim as a preliminary goal for a lean 150 lbs,= 70 kg, = 20.3 kgm-2.

At 6', 121 lbs = 16 kgm-1. This means decreased longevity.

So I repeat, if you are looking for longevity, you should reach at least 150 lbs. 165 muscular lbs would be even better.

It is easy sometimes to pursue a delusional goal like yours and try and be as skinny as possible. It is harder to pursue a really healthy goal of muscular, functional and aesthetic physique.

I don't understand why imc is squared if people are cubed

On 11/30/2019 at 3:33 PM, Fernando Gabriel said:

I don't understand why imc is squared if people are cubed

If you want an index scaled by the cube of height then there is the Corpulence Index (CI)

But the BMI seems to be far more popular, aside from measuring very small babies.