Sign in to follow this  
Londoner

London meetup

Hi folks,

Seasons greetings! First-time poster and new forum user, so apologies for any breach of etiquette. 

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in meeting up in London, UK, for an informal, social chat. We could discuss any topics related to longevity, CRON, IF, etc. It would be great to connect with likeminded people!

Please do let me know if this would be of interest!

NB I was thinking of doing this as an open group thing rather than a one on one (though I’d be interested in that too!) - do shout if interested and I will schedule something! 

Hello Londoner.  These days there are a limited number of active posters on the forum so I am not sure about other CR members in your area.  Organizing and attending events takes energy so to open it up as much as possible you may consider organizing a virtual online meeting.  Myself, I am in the U.S. EST (ie NYC / Boston). 

I don't know much about the technology, but you could piggyback off of established conferencing.  For example the reddit on Longevity has the following channel available for either text or voice conferencing: https://discord.gg/ftSbffu 

Getting together periodically comes up but usually not a lot comes of it or maybe a meetup of 2-3 people.  Perhaps if you set a default regular time for a walk-in / voice-in meeting  (  e.g.,  every Friday 6pm EST @  " https://discord.gg/ftSbffu  " on the voice channel )  it could provide a space for virtual meetings.  Or, you can on an as needed basis announce availabilities.... or both ! 

Just a few thoughts for you.  Please don't take the few responses here as a lack of interest, its great you like many of here have made efforts to incorporate evidence-based lifestyle practices towards optimal health. 

Good luck!

- Mechanism