My New CR Youtube Channel

FrederickSebastian

Hey everyone,

So, I decided to start the CR diet today gradually. I am starting out with 2000 calories per day and cutting 20 calories every week. I am keeping track of everything with the cronometer and documenting everything through YouTube. Check it out! I have a link below.

Today and for the rest of the week I am eating: one head of cabbage, four hard boiled eggs, half a tablespoon of flaxseeds and half a bottle of low-calorie salad dressing at 8:00AM and 8:00PM, which is when I plan on eating every day (12 hour fasting in-between).

I am adding a few low-calorie drinks during the day so that it adds up to 2000 calories but totally forgot to put that in the cronometer 🙄🙄...

I will update this every day with what I'm eating. Suggestions are always welcome 💕!!

Here is a link to my YouTube diary: CLICK HERE FOR THE YOUTUBE DIARY

Here is a copy of today's cronometer:

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 10.57.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 10.58.31 PM.png

OK.

So, so far today, I've had one bottled Dunkin Donuts coffee drink, two rye crackers with guacamole and two rye crackers with hummus. I also have listed what I plan on eating later on today in the cronometer below. Any suggestions as to what you think I should add to this to make it add up to 2000 calories? (I decided to stop with the cabbage diet because it was giving me a headache and it was hard to eat a head of cabbage at every sitting). Should I add more fats to get more omega-3 and omega-6 or should I just stop since my lipids are above 100% currently (probably because of the cheese)?

1732105054_ScreenShot2020-01-02at10_10_27AM.png.a1a314937021047c72c222f28ae6c44e.png

206797076_ScreenShot2020-01-02at10_06_39AM.png.a3368993352f124fb0e1a4f60b4a69db.png

More vegetables, fruits, mushrooms  for B-complex vitamins,  nonfat fresh yogurt for low-calorie B12 + potassium, ground flaxseed or chai seeds for ALAs (omega-3),  a little walnuts for ALAs and omega-6 ,.

Also, you can fix your 2000 kcals as arbitrary starting energy level but you should weigh yourself every morning and keep a record of it, same time, before drinking or eating.