Is there a guaranteed way to become an Equol producer?

Was reading up tonight on some of the health benefits of Equol. I do eat plenty of soy products, and also mostly vegetarian/vegan style diet, but apparently that's no guarantee of being an Equol producer. Are there probiotics on the market that might have the right bacteria to help make it? I also found there's now a Equol supplement marketed towards menopausal women called Equelle, looks a bit pricey.

How to Convert Into an Equol Producer

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-convert-into-an-equol-producer/

1 hour ago, BrianA said:

I do eat plenty of soy products, and also mostly vegetarian/vegan style diet, but apparently that's no guarantee of being an Equol producer. 

I watched the video.  According to Greger,  eating a vegetarian/vegan diet rich in healthy carbs, plant proteins and fiber is in fact the only  factor consistently associated with being a good equol producer (5:47).   Personally,  I'd leave it at that and not try  to micromanage your gut microbiome via probiotic supplements, which are not risk free. YMMV

Edited by Sibiriak