1 week of CR

gombo2

Day 6 I didn't lose a lot of weight but I still follow the diet, I ate 2 slices of whole wheat bread with butter, 1 banana, 1 cup of coffee with milk and without sugar, 2 whole cookies,2 pieces of manioc and 2 more cups of unsweetened coffee.
I did about 1km of walking + 15 minutes of weight lifting, and 3 minutes of jumping.
I'm at 60.7 kg with 10.7 to go for my 50 kg goal

I stopped being an atheist and I'm praying that everything will work out.

Edited by gombo2

32 minutes ago, gombo2 said:

I stopped being an atheist and I'm praying that everything will work out.

Maybe you are praying the wrong entity (the devil). If everything will work out according to your prayers, you'll probably be dead. No longevity for you, just very precocious death.

A real shame.

If you address your prayers to the right entity (God), He will inspire you and tell you that you should aim the other way around, that is gain 10 more kilos, from 60 to 70. Then you can start thinking about longevity.

I completed 1 week of CR but I increased the calories a little because it was looking a little worse, my mother doesn't want me to do severe CR she just wants me to do a light CR and reach a minimum of 56 kg.

I did a little aerobics and very little strength and I'm already a little lighter than I lost about 200 grams yesterday.
I ate about 25-30 natural french fries, 1 banana 3 cups of coffee 80 grams of fat-free  steak whole bread with cheese, 2 tablespoons of rice and 2 tablespon of pumpkin.

Edited by gombo2

3 necks of coffe 3 calories

200 ml coca diet 2 calories

white bread 137 calories

cheese 53 calories

300 ml of orange juice 90 calories

180 ml of grape juice 92 calories

1,5  small apple 79 calories

1 small banana 65 calories

1 /2 cueca virada 50 calories

2 tablespon of rice 64 calories

50 grams of pumpkin 19 calories

80 grams steak  fat free 154 calories

red meat 2 tablespons 106 calories

whole bread 136 calories

28 french fries 280 calories

1 square of chocolate 31 calories

3  small Sugarplum 210 calories

1571 calories

I did 1 hour of exercise I am in doubt if I continue like this or not but I am feeling a little better than yesterday that I ate about 900-1100 I am in severe CR if I lack nutrients I will be hospitalized.

And can I take 300 mg of resveratrol with severe CR or is it risky?

Edited by gombo2

I did 20 minutes of exercise and ate bread with margarine and coffee with milk without sugar for breakfast, my mother thinks that 1500-1600 is too little for someone my size but I am going back to college after the pandemic and I will have to do it 1 hour of exercise there, to continue on the CR. And with 1500-1600 calories doing walking and outdoor gym 1 hour a day with 1.83 am I moderately active or very active?
And would I be moderate or heavy CR?

Edited by gombo2

ate 311 calories in the morning plus 1100 of the sugarcane juice
and I ate a 3 chicken leg 504 calories and 2 tablespoons pumpkin 19 calories 15 salt cracker 360 calories cupcake 164 calories 
total 2468 calories.
I did 20 minutes of light exercises + 10 minutes of running.
And I took 300 mg of resveratrol
I fast until tomorrow or it is dangerous to go into a coma because of low blood glucose, I have a temperature of 35.7 degrees Celsius and a blood pressure of 120/79.

If I dine I will eat 1 piece of 270 calorie pizza which will be 2738 calories.

Edited by gombo2

I really want to be the oldest person in the world, I am older than how many% of the planet.
I had an evangelical revelation that I was going to be the oldest man in the world but I was going to find a girlfriend first and graduate from college, be strong and then do CR.
My wisdom tooth was not born and I'm 19 years old

Edited by gombo2

Day 9
2 Bananas
2 and a half cups of unsweetened black coffee
bread with cheese
100 ml of zero coca
30 minutes of light exercise
That until 11 am I promise to do another 30 minutes of walking and have 2 tablespoons of each thing eat a brown bread with butter and eat 2 pieces of pizza for dinner cut in half or something else.
I am taking 300 mg of resveratrol daily.

If I only increase the CR at 30 years of age will I still be able to reach 100 if I keep an imc of 18 now and have 19-20 at 30 and reduce it to 14-15 or maybe reduce it to the safe minimum. My maximum weight was 64 kg at 18 and imc 19. I will take 300 mg-1000 mg resveratrol until age 30.

Edited by gombo2

I'm eating about 1800-1900 calories a day and doing 1 hour of walking a day yesterday I took about 15000 steps a lot less than Dean Poomerleau, and my weight isn't getting lower I'm in the third week of the CR, I even thought about decreasing to 1500-1600 like Matthew Lake. I have little muscle so I have the metabolism of someone 80 years old.