Low bmi and death

gombo2

It is the low BMI that kills, or lack of fat and muscles. Many anorexes die because of fasting or because they eat only junk in my opinion, or zero out fat and muscle, but if a rat makes more and more CR and when lacking fat or muscles example has a low percentage of muscle or fat he gain fat or muscle back about 10-15% more than he ate and then lower 30-40% more calories and measure the percentage of fat and muscle until one of them reaches 0.1% and is always doing the adjustment gaining and losing weight again, this will make the rat live millions of years.
Until this is done I will do CR I will give up college if I cannot walk when I reach 20 kg because no hospital would let me be fed by serum with smaller and smaller doses of food, I really wanted a hospital to do this, so I could be the first human being 1 million years old or even 100 thousand years. But I will have to wait for that because with 1 gram of bone 1 gram of muscle and 1 gram of fat I would have to receive micro injections of food and the doctor would have to be very careful not to break my bones in time to take it in densitometry, but I think the only way is bioimpedance but I don’t know how long it would take doing this, or adipometro if you can get on my skin I’ll still have fat but I’m not sure.

and I wanted the hospital to give me resveratrol while I could still take it with no chance of getting his lethal dose.

and I wanted the hospital to give me resveratrol while I could still take it without having a chance of getting the lethal dose of it. And do whatever it took for me and I wanted them not to send me to the asylum because it's just a science test.

Edited by gombo2

3 hours ago, gombo2 said:

I will do CR I will give up college if I cannot walk when I reach 20 kg because no hospital would let me be fed by serum with smaller and smaller doses of food, I really wanted a hospital to do this, so I could be the first human being 1 million years old or even 100 thousand years. But I will have to wait for that because with 1 gram of bone 1 gram of muscle and 1 gram of fat I would have to receive micro injections of food and the doctor would have to be very careful not to break my bones in time to take it in densitometry, but I think the only way is bioimpedance but I don’t know how long it would take doing this, or adipometro if you can get on my skin I’ll still have fat but I’m not sure.

and I wanted the hospital to give me resveratrol while I could still take it without having a chance of getting the lethal dose of it. And do whatever it took for me and I wanted them not to send me to the asylum because it's just a science test.

troll-doll.jpg