Dear all,

I've joined the CR Society as I am working on an idea for a nutrition app called Hearth.

If you would like to see a great nutrition app out there (as well as Cron-o-meter but different) please answer this short survey: takes 4 minus and is fun!

https://ss143891.typeform.com/to/THLqwEaO

Below are the research in handy mobile format and the screen designs so far.

It works on a similar but, perhaps, more natural basis than CR or CRON, as I have read that people on the core CR diet are left hungry.

My idea works on getting all your essential daily micronutrients through food - any diet, any budget - and only supplement gaps left in foods you eat.

Here is all the research I have gatehred since February 2020 when I started work on this after a presentation from the NHS, which is creaking at the seams under the burden of lack of prevention, public health and patient responsibility in the UK.

This is live until 3 December, and has only previously been shared with the Long COVID support group on Facebook. These people have offered fantastic help when they are recovered. It is free, no sign-up, not data harvested. All I get is how many unique daily users visit it and for how long.

https://www.appsheet.com/start/6bafb7b1-47c9-4330-95ec-d295028b7037

You can view the Appsheet prototype in browser. There is a desktop shortcut version if anyone wants it for rest of november. Or I can also provide the same research in spreadsheet format if want to create own version or present an execution for my funding tender process. Verification of authenticity for this will be required.

Here are my idea for screen designs in Figma (created with me by Plan Pixels - if anyone is interested who uses Figma, I'd love to hear from you to present my app ideas)

https://www.figma.com/proto/z4atvuBTBIvgUJUzbNdvAb/Hearth-App?node-id=140%3A2&viewport=-35%2C411%2C0.2646341323852539&scaling=scale-down

I believe few people know what to eat or avoid today in many developed countries due to politics, compromised studies, multi-national corporations, advertising and the media.

There are many good articles out there and professionals such as Dr Zoe Harcombe zoeharcombe.com, who have led me to the idea of eating a variety of real (tinned, frozen, dried or fresh) foods, by knowing what micronutrients our bodies and minds use to for optimal health, immunity, recovery and self-care and the foods to access them. Then, if someone - say a vegan - wants to know what supplements to take (b12) then can find the daily recommended dose.

The origin of the idea (from February 2020, after NHS presentation) from first bit of research is attached.

Please email me on sophsweet@gmail.com or I am on Twitter @sophsweet or Facebook Sophie Sweatman or LinkedIn Sophie Sweatman to discuss or express interest or if you are keen to get involved.

With kind regards

Sophie

Sophie's health proposal .docx

Edited by Sophie Sweatman