All my lab results here

74-118 Metabolomics Report V0.9 - Alex Chen.pdf (opencures)

Lab Results - WellnessFX.pdf

jinfiniti: 

dexafit: https://www.facebook.com/simfish/posts/3748943381824999 (I made this post public tho I know some of u hate clicking facebook links)

Lab Results - WellnessFX.pdf (all taken october 2020)

Feb 2020 when I was visiting home:

52870263_ScreenShot2020-11-25at2_53_54PM.png.b9a62d3bb4ff0dfddea132379e1d5209.png

1428959642_ScreenShot2020-11-25at2_53_54PM.png.8de088d296e748d0effef17b944d44fe.png

Edited by InquilineKea

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, InquilineKea said:

preston estep says it's a bit higher than optimal, i'll take turmeric to try to lower

I, based on the way your question was phrased, I thought you were worried that it's too low....

My understanding is that it's better to be within the lower range of normal, and you seem to be in the middle, for women.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

this was from 2016: (bacteroidetes aren't good though... more in older people). But I've heard opposing reports..

• The most noticeable feature in the microbiota of elderly individuals is an alteration in the relative proportions of the Firmicutes and the Bacteroidetes, with the elderly having a higher proportion of Bacteroidetes while young adults have higher proportions of Firmicutes (Mariat et al., 2009). Significant decreases in Bifidobacteria, Bacteriodes, and Clostridium cluster IV have also been reported (Zwielehner et al., 2009).
  • Stratifications into enterotypes showed that individuals with a Bacteroides enterotype (B-type) had significantly lower stool energy density, shorter intestinal transit times, and lower alpha-diversity compared to individuals with a Ruminococcaceae enterotype (R-type). The Prevotella (P-type) individuals appeared in between the B- and R-type. https://microbiomejournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40168-022-01418-5
  • the lower stool energy density and higher body weight of the B-type could suggest a more efficient energy extraction compared with the R- and P-types. The lower stool energy density of the B-type is consistent with a previous study showing that the B-type has higher metabolic capacity for both saccharolytic and proteolytic metabolism compared with the other enterotypes [14]. Indeed, previous studies have suggested that B-type individuals are less likely to lose body weight on fibre/wholegrain-rich diets relative to the P-type [29, 30]. The B-type has repeatedly been associated with a Western lifestyle low in microbiota-accessible carbohydrates, while the P-type has been associated with a fibre diet rich in MACs [31]. However, we did not observe any differences in habitual diet between the enterotypes, which may suggest that enterotypes are established earlier in life as previously suggested [32]. Instead, we found higher alpha-diversity and higher levels of microbiota-derived proteolytic metabolites in faeces and urine among the R-type individuals compared to the B and P type, suggesting a more complex microbial ecosystem with increased colonic proteolysis in the R-type individuals

Additionally, vegans and vegetarians have significantly higher counts of certain Bacteroidetes-related operational taxonomic units compared to omnivores. Fibers (that is, non-digestible carbohydrates, found exclusively in plants) most consistently increase lactic acid bacteria, such as Ruminococcus, E. rectale, and Roseburia, and reduce Clostridium and Enterococcus species. Polyphenols, also abundant in plant foods, increase Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus, which provide anti-pathogenic and anti-inflammatory effects and cardiovascular protection

6ddc49c4b84cb9e776747f9e0dab822b.png

microbiome.png

Edited by InquilineKea

Posted (edited)

OakVar report (though the PRS report and LongevityGenes report show way different results). I still have not gained a huge amount of insight from genetic reports (I don't have anything "interesting" by the standard screens)..

AlexKChenReport.html

I supposedly have PRS of 92% for CRP but my CRP is 0.03. Also my cardiovascular disease risk is definitely not that high, given that no one in my family has had a history of it or had any issues with it (other than an uncle who unexpectedly/suddenly died of a heart attack). My grandparents tend to die of “weird things” (one was smoking-related to that says nothing, one was autoimmune disease related)

They used a PRS of centenarian variants from a 2020 paper that only had a sample size of 354 and IDK how arbitrary it is out of every other centenarian/long-lived protein GWAS/PRS

Edited by InquilineKea