What floss do you use?

I just noticed that HOLY SHIT - https://www.amazon.com/Listerine-Ultraclean-Dental-Floss-Mint-Flavored/dp/B00LITWSW0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=dbllc06-20&linkId=b6b8a484c171b31e7acfee3acecef904&language=en_US

seems to be thinner than other types of floss, and get into deeper pockets...

also NEVER use oral-b because it has PFAS

I don't use floss.  My teeth are more widely separated, due to previous successful gum surgery.  I use interdental brushes twice daily, before brushing (with an electronic rotary toothbrush).  Works well.

(I also keep portable interdental brushes in my back pocket, which I use after eating.)

--  Saul

On 2/10/2021 at 7:11 AM, Dean Pomerleau said:

I have tight teeth

I have the same issue, which is why I switched to the flosser thingys, because its way easier -- you can bite down on it to push the floss between the teeth.  I just wash and reuse them until they break, so a single bag is basically a lifetime supply.  

Gordo,

I tried the flossers that you recommended. I think I must have tighter teeth and a smaller mouth than you do. The floss in the flossers is thicker than the Colgate Total floss I normally use and it was really hard to force the flosser down between my teeth (even biting down on it). It ended up bowing badly and only lasting two flossings.

Also, I still have all my wisdom teeth and I found it really hard to get the head of the flosser far enough back in my mouth to get between my back teeth. It was worth a try (for only $3), but I think I'll stick with regular floss. 

--Dean