Vaccine risks, injury and related topics

All covid vaccinations for children were recently banned in the UK.  Perhaps this story has something to do with it:

Shocking: UK Government Admits COVID Vaccinated Children Are 4423% More Likely to Die of Any Cause & 13,633% More Likely to Die of COVID-19 Than Unvaccinated Childrencinated-children/5788225

The UK Government has quietly confirmed that the Covid-19 vaccines are killing children at an unprecedented rate.

Shocking figures contained in an official report, published just hours before Boris Johnson announced his resignation as Prime Minister of the UK, reveal Covid-19 vaccinated children are 4423%/45x more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated children and 13,6333/137x more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated children.

image-215.png?resize=639%2C256&ssl=1

A UK Government agency, known as the Office for National Statistics (ONS), recently published new data on deaths by vaccination status in England.

The latest dataset from the ONS is titled ‘Deaths by Vaccination Status, England, 1 January 2021 to 31 May 2022‘, and it can be accessed on the ONS site here, and downloaded here.

Edited by Todd Allen

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"A Covid-19 vaccination regimen consisting of two 10-μg doses of BNT162b2 administered 21 days apart was found to be safe, immunogenic, and efficacious in children 5 to 11 years of age. (Funded by BioNTech and Pfizer; ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04816643. opens in new tab.)"

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2116298

"No deaths or adverse events leading to withdrawal were reported."

22 hours ago, AlanPater said:

Safe, effective vaccines against coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) are urgently needed in children younger than 12 years of age.

That assertion was made because they were applying for EUA.  But they provide zero argument or evidence for that assertion.  It would be difficult to justify considering how long the virus had been in circulation and studies showing the vast majority of the population has been exposed and natural immunity is very effective especially in children.  Also no discussion of the rate of children being hospitalized or dying from covid or that the few that have been severely impacted by covid had morbidities which could allow for stratified population risk benefit analysis to possibly identify the minority at risk who might benefit from vaccination.  But glaringly no risk benefit analysis was done at all for anyone.

They also assert the vaccines were found efficacious.   The main thing they did was measure antibody levels after vaccination.  But there is no evaluation of whether those antibodies are still helpful.  What they did was "immuno-bridging" comparing antibody levels to those in a previous study of young adults and assuming similar efficacy.  But we know the efficacy of these vaccines have been fading rapidly in all populations as the strains in circulation evolve farther away from the strain from which these vaccines were developed.

No vaccine-related serious adverse events were noted.

Maddie de Garay and her parents and many other children do not agree.  Healthy children were enrolled.  A blind eye was turned to what happened to them and adverse events were declared unrelated to the vaccine without justification.

https://rumble.com/v1fvbq1-rigged-maddies-story.html

On another note, Al now that your heart and lungs are damaged do you intend to keep taking these injections which have heart and lung damage as established side effects?

Edited by Todd Allen

51 minutes ago, Todd Allen said:

Al now that your heart and lungs are damaged do you intend to keep taking these injections which have heart and lung damage as established side effects?

My last antibiotics injection was September 7.  I will have blood samples taken in 1-2 weeks to examine for virus in my blood, although there was no infection noted in a previous blood cultures several weeks ago.  Injections were for 12 weeks -- sepsis is serious. 

My High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein, an indication of inflammation,  level has decreased about ten-fold, to the normal range.

Went for a pacemaker check-up , which as initially given to prevent arrhythmia which was certain to happen then, showed the heart beating normally for about an hour during which it was examined.  This was not expected.

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Hi Khurram!

I hate watching videos supposedly "provong" something.  I assume you've watched it; can you present a precis? (that is, a brief textual description about what the video claims to have "proved").

-- Saul

The "hate watching videos" comment is confusing , Saul. 

This video also presents info-graphical data (which you can pause on) -- along with audio and video. Below the video is readable text and links. (Unherd is a reliable resource)

About videos ... they can ADDITIONALLY provide  stuff test-only resources can't: body language. And that has been around way longer than written text. Look at the characters on the movie screen ... are they bullshitting you? That's not on a continuum -- there can be many shades of gray between black and white. 

Hi Khurram!

Videos are good for watching entertaining movies -- or attempting to convince people of something, that might not be nonsense.  (Maybe selling toothpaste, or a diet product.)

It's best to clearly delineate what is claimed, and what evidence there is (or is not) for the claim.

NEJM study confirms COVID Vaccination causes new form of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome & takes 5 months to kill

But as we’ve already explained, vaccine effectiveness is NOT a measure of the effectiveness of a vaccine. It is a measure of a person’s immune system performance. Therefore, this is evidence that the Covid-19 injections are destroying the immune system.

Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is a condition that can cause a number of potentially life-threatening infections and illnesses to occur when your immune system has been severely damaged.

It is a common misconception that it is only caused by the HIV virus.

There are actually several causes of AIDS, and one of the rarer causes is drugs and medications.

Unfortunately, the New England Journal of Medicine study and official UK Government data both suggest that the Covid-19 injections should now be added to the list of causes.

I had to have my first vaccine since I was in high school just last week. I stepped on a rusty nail in the garden, and didn't fancy risking tetanus. Got a booster shot of Tetanus, diphtheria and polio vaccine (Td/IPV). 

For 2 days I had low energy, felt a bit off, plus had a sore arm. On the 3rd day I had a weird burning skin sensation on my feet and hands with a some tingling. That lasted 2 days and symptoms were more apparent during the nighttime. It seems to have gone away now though. That was a bit worrying 😐 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not good news for vaccinated.

Also: This video has some "CR"-related content, wrt teleomere length in certain lab mice (which are not natural).

Best if you watched the WHOLE video. Sorry, folks: No summary ... no can do on my end! Sometimes you just have to give an important topic your time and undivided attention.

Edited by KHashmi317

Large Study’s Disturbing Results: Questionable Bivalent Booster Performance--the Greater the Previous mRNA Doses the Greater the Risk for Infection

But mounting data also suggests in the aggregate that more doses equal higher risk, and this reality, if accurate, doesn’t align well with the universal success story branding program governments and industry continuously promulgate nor the vast economic taking vaccine producers have secured.

1 hour ago, Todd Allen said:

Large Study’s Disturbing Results: Questionable Bivalent Booster Performance--the Greater the Previous mRNA Doses the Greater the Risk for Infection

1.  The study is not peer-reviewed.

2.  "What does the Cleveland Clinic-led team conclude?

The authors in the TrialSite opinion to some degree protect their professional positions by declaring the bivalent booster vaccines bring an “overall modest protective effect” for protecting working-aged adults against COVID—19."

3. Many peer-reviewed studies showed strong protection from this vaccine and that is all that matters: You have received variable numbers of previous vaccines, but this one will give additional protection.

7 minutes ago, Neil Tomlin said:

What do people on here make of Vinay Prasad's new Myocarditis Paper

It's a important paper that needs to be widely discussed, imo.

There's some good analysis of an earlier version here:

The Ethics of COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates: Where Do We Stand and Where Should We Go Regarding Social and Biomedical Responses to Pandemic?

Indian Government Launches Formal Study--Are Sudden Cardiac Arrests Linked to the COVID-19 Vaccines?

5,120 views  Jan 4, 2023

https://trialsitenews.com/

India media reports a growing number of sudden cardiac arrests, including incidence of heart attacks, and the apex research institute seeks to understand why via a study. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has launched an investigation examining cases involving sudden cardiac arrest reports across the world’s second most populous nation. Could these sudden incidences, including deaths, be linked to COVID-19 or the COVID-19 vaccines? ICMR investigators aim to find out with the help of some of the nation’s top cardiologists and other experts from the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). By examining cases, this examination will accumulate data and associated conditions of the deceased in a “verbal autopsy” method of study.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 2:00 AM, AlanPater said:

Alan, I appreciate many of your posts, but you have a nasty habit of attacking the person making the argument, rather that the argument itself. It's unbecoming.

What are you trying to imply by the link  thatyou posted? That you don't think doctors from Nigeria should be taken seriously, even if they have their degrees from Harvard?

To boot, woke zealots have been squatting on politically charged topics and have ruined wikipedia, especially over the last few tumultuous years, which is a real pity. But I guess it serves the purpose of facilitating character assassinations by the righteous when they cannot defend their positions on the merits.