Jump to content

Feminization (even going full transgender) for longevity?

Recommended Posts

I take spironolactone to decrease testosterone, but I'm concerned about cortisol elevations and spironolactone bodies.

Are there alternative things I can do? Bicalutamide is expensive and not covered by insurance. Insurance covers estradiol - is any of that converted into 17-alpha? I don't want breasts, but I hate everything and anything to do with male sex hormones


Edited by InquilineKea
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...