Attempting To Further Reduce Biological Age: hs-CRP

Hi Mike,

I've seen many of your youtube videos and posts here as well and really appreciate all of your efforts and sharing of information.

I only recently became aware of the apparent powerful inflammation-lowering effects (significant reductions of CRP and IL-6) of supplementing with even small quantities of boron (a mineral found naturally in our diet but varies greatly depending on where you live/where your food is grown).  Even just 3 or 6mg per day seems to have profound effects on arthritis (osteo or rheumatoid) and those quantities are amounts found naturally in diets in locations where boron is plentiful in soils such as Israel.

Have you looked into boron supplementation at all??

Boron - Health Professional Fact Sheet (nih.gov)

Boron Supplement — Health Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

48 minutes ago, Clinton said:

Hi Mike,

I've seen many of your youtube videos and posts here as well and really appreciate all of your efforts and sharing of information.

I only recently became aware of the apparent powerful inflammation-lowering effects (significant reductions of CRP and IL-6) of supplementing with even small quantities of boron (a mineral found naturally in our diet but varies greatly depending on where you live/where your food is grown).  Even just 3 or 6mg per day seems to have profound effects on arthritis (osteo or rheumatoid) and those quantities are amounts found naturally in diets in locations where boron is plentiful in soils such as Israel.

Have you looked into boron supplementation at all??

Boron - Health Professional Fact Sheet (nih.gov)

Boron Supplement — Health Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

Hey Clinton, I prefer diet as a primary approach for optimizing biomarkers, but if that fails to work, then I shift towards supplements.