Columbia Student Interview Request

Robert Cavanaugh

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: ManagingDirector@crsociety.org <managingdirector@crsociety.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 11:28:26 PM EST
Subject: Columbia Student Interview Request

Hello,

My name is Kamal Menghrajani and I am studying public health and journalism at Columbia university.

I am currently taking a video journalism class and I would love to interview someone in the New York area who is doing caloric restriction for longevity. Would you be able to help me find someone in or around Manhattan who would be willing to speak with me?

Thank you so much!
Kamal

If all else fails, there's always Paul, there's a phone number on his website.  I think he lives about 30 minutes or so north of manhattan.  Haven't heard from him in a long time, wonder how he's doing?

Just checked his forum for the first time in a long time, its a bit disconcerting.  The last post was two months ago:

"Hi, I'm new here. The www.livingthecrway.com website looks good but the links don't work and there's no way to contact anyone through it. Can you help me find what I'm looking for which is some simple outline instructions of how to start a CR life, short of paying $1K."

Zero replies.  Are Paul and Meredith OK?

Edited by Gordo