paulgfoster

Forum Introduction - Tips - How To

Occasionally I would like to contact another member privately, however although I am a member if I click on another members name I receive a message stating you are not authorised to view profiles.............on the old lists it is easy enough to contact members individually , how is done on here?

Occasionally I would like to contact another member privately, however although I am a member if I click on another members name I receive a message stating you are not authorised to view profiles.............on the old lists it is easy enough to contact members individually , how is done on here?

Clicking on the little envelope icon to the left of each post brings up "PM this Member". But this does require that the member has posted a message publicly.

No, I get no popup.

Possibly related: when I click on the "bust" icon next to the 'follow/unfollow' button at the top right of the page, it shows me all the following members, whose member names are now links (they're just dead text in the Forum post IDs), but when I click on their namess I get, "

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10245]

You are not permitted to view member profiles.

... which seems unreasonable: if I, as a registered user and CRS member, can't see them, who can?

Hey dear firends, i am newbie here, so hope will have nice enjoyable stay here!

Welcome to the forum! :)