Forum; Testing picture function

Robert Cavanaugh

I enlarged the thumbnails from 100x100 to 200x200. One pet peeve I have about the image posting is that Invision Forums makes it difficult to show an attached image as full-size and embedded in your post.

There are pros and cons to either approach (full size shown automatically versus clicking to see the whole thing).

One pet peeve I have about the image posting is that Invision Forums makes it difficult to show an attached image as full-size and embedded in your post.

There is actually an easy and quite satisfactory way to do this. If you have an image at an URL, you click the 'insert image' icon (the single Polaroid, not the 3-photo stack) and stick it into the field. Eg:

cr-youth.gif

Now, we have a section put aside for a Gallery (User > View Content lets you see Forums, Members, Calendar, Blogs, CRSI, Downloads, &

Gallery), and I use the Gallery in another forum, where each user has hir own Gallery to which s/he can upload images. Then you just right-click on the image, and get an URL to stick into posts. But I can't figure out how access or create my personal Gallery, or to upload images therein.

Archived