compNeuro

Starting a blog on CRSociety?

Hi All,

Is there a way to start one's own blog here, or link one's profile to an existing CRON blog elsewhere? I tried looking in the blog section on this site, but wasn't seeing any place to start.

Thank you,

Aedan

Guest paul f

Hi All,

Is there a way to start one's own blog here, or link one's profile to an existing CRON blog elsewhere? I tried looking in the blog section on this site, but wasn't seeing any place to start.

Thank you,

Aedan

Great idea where we can read each others progress, ups and downs and results ?

Great idea where we can read each others progress, ups and downs and results ?

Yeah, I hope that this will be available some time in the near future!! There is already a blog built into this website, but it isn't being used and there are problems accessing it.

Hi All,

Thank you,

Aedan

Wow - 242 views to this question and only three replies? This place isn't very helpful, I'm afraid. I'd definitely be interested in reading your blog, though. Good luck to you! =)

Im not a computer whiz but surely we could just post here as a kind of journal , updating progress and results as time permits. Calling the subject your journal name? Paul