"CRSociety Say Your Piece!!!"

Cactus

"CRSociety Say Your Piece!!"

I am starting this thread for people to help each other. Sort of our sounding board for daily get togethers,encouragement etc. A basic Club member thread.Our Whole Body Blog!

I'll put this in my watched topics, and click on it in my content as a saved subscription. and check it daily hope others do too. I am new and I think we need this....Thankyou Cactus..

I did my part today by the way I ate a big bowl of organic salad a handfull of cashews and Greek Yogert. some cheese my daily calorie count I ate already.so far I do about 1,000 but 1,200 it ends up to be....

I don't want to think of food it's over for today.

once you eat your calorie limit got to get busy doing something else.

I try to do 3 or 4 small meals I write everything on paper calorie count.

Later, Cactus....

O.K. it's Saturday,

Just wanted to say that when I started this I wanted a natural sweetner and I chose Sweetleaf Stevia.

I think I found the best one. I found Sweetleaf the one coming out of Gilbert, Arizona.

the founder is James May from what I read on his companies website he was in the Peace Corps and found this plant and now ships it here. etc. I am using that in coffee tea etc. to get rid of my sugar cravings.

It has helped me lose weight.

I was so fatiged I couldn't stay awake I was in trouble.

my dentist wouldn't touch me I had 176/110 blood pressure.

I knew I had to walk into a doctor's office I did. he gave me high blood pressure pills. if I lose 20pds. he said and walk 30min. a day he thinks I can get off of them.

I'm trying.

I use to be a health fanatic yrs. ago I just went ba-hooey. I will get back to my old self.

I am getting rid of the fatigue. that is one of the most devastating things wanting to sleep constantly

I am staying awake more and enjoying life I need to do the walking I'm lax on that. this CRSociety I believe will be good for me I need this Site.I'm starting to feel better. I really got scared.

O.k. Just thought I'd share.I got on the Cronometer. yep it said loose 20lb.s........have a great Saturday

Fellow Crs's Stay Healthy I think my dentist saved me from a possible heart attack. !!!!!

and the tooth got fixed too. Later.........Cactus :blink:

Hi Cactus i think Cr with the emphasis on optimal nutrition will help with your afore mentioned health problems.It certainly has me.

Just in case you havent read them the Walford books and Paul McGlothins book are essential reading, also there is a link on here to the old Cr site and a wonderful archive section you can search where some very learned cr's have posted.

Just go to the resources tab and the classic cr.org website.

Paul

ps two things you may already know but i will mention here in case you dont, they advise you not to try and lose weight too fast (Weight loss is secondary to cr practice and a side effect i suppose) and secondly to get a set of bloods and mesurements done so you an see a before and after picture.

Paul

Archived