Canadian CR-ers?

TaraEarth

Hello, my name is Tara and I am relatively new to this but the topic is fascinating! I was hoping to find some fellow Canadians around here, realizing that I may not find any calorie restrictors in my specific area (Edmonton, Alberta). I am 35 years, 5'3" (don't know if that's important), mother of two young boys (2 and 4 years). Anyhow, just thought I'd introduce and say hello! :D

Hello, my name is Tara and I am relatively new to this but the topic is fascinating! I was hoping to find some fellow Canadians around here, realizing that I may not find any calorie restrictors in my specific area (Edmonton, Alberta). I am 35 years, 5'3" (don't know if that's important), mother of two young boys (2 and 4 years). Anyhow, just thought I'd introduce and say hello! :D

Hi Tara, Welcome to the CRSociety. Let us know if we can help you be successful with your CR lifestyle. Age 35 is a great time to start CR and take control of your diet. I'm in Seattle, but occasionally get up to Edmonton to visit family.

Cheers,

Keith

Archived