Croonies and slow speech

pwonline

Calories:1850

BMI:17

I've noticed I move slowly and speak really slow. This is my default, I can speak faster but my body seems to prefer speaking slow, it's made me more mellow and I enjoy my conversations more and people seem to respect my slower speech than the erratic faster one I use to have.

I've noticed the croonies on YouTube are very similar. Is this generally true? for those that are on sub 2000 calories, do you notice you take life slower and prefer to conserve energy? I've also notice I perfer to take inside my head than to say it out aloud, it's like I'm being more efficient on how I expend my energy. Also noticed alot of movement could be better if you focus on only the liimbs that need moving at that time, like walking. I like this slow lane in life, just wondering if this is universal or because my very low BMI.

• 4 months later...

Lol I notice this too in some CRONites... (they also don't look younger than their age)

It might be slow lane in life, I don't know (this is also why CRONites fail to be interesting to people outside of their own community)

Just observe me as a counterpart, I'm WAY different

Edited by InquilineKea

I don't find I exhibit this behaviour anymore, I think I've increased my calories since then.
It's true, being a Cronite doesn't win you personality of the year award lol.
You have to enjoy the lifestyle of what it offers.

I wonder how many calories you consume in being a counterpart to this characteristic?

I consume 1850 calories a day

• 1 month later...