FrederickSebastian Posted May 11, 2015 Report Share Posted May 11, 2015 Hi, I took a nutrition class in college once and (I believe) the teacher had said that you can overdose on fat-soluble vitamins (A,D,E and K) but cannot overdose on water-soluble vitamins (everything else)... I did some research online and found that Iron, A, E, and B-vitamins should not be taken above a certain amount... (http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA401380/Can-You-Overdose-on-Vitamin-and-Mineral-Supplements.html)... Is it possible to overdose on water-soluble vitamins and does it help to taken them in high amounts?... A friend of mine told me about a study where a person was given ridiculously high amounts of vitamin C and it helped with his depression... I'm just wondering if high amounts of any other vitamin could be good for you or help with any other conditions... Let me know, Fred Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.