Early access to Tally Health's biological age test beta is here!

Ron Put

Did anyone else here get the beta invite email:

"Early access to Tally Health's biological age test beta is here!

Hi again from David Sinclair.

My team at Tally Health and I have been developing an at-home test that will measure your biological age as our first step in our work to increase access to tools that add extra years of health and vitality to life.

To participate in our beta program and get early access to our test for free, fill out our quick survey...

..."

• 10 months later...

I just received my results and Tally Health's clock pins my "Tally Age" right at my chronological age (which I provided to them), based on some DNA methylation magic they do.

Of course, they are here to help lower it, for the low, low annual commitment price of $129 per moth for up to four tests and a miracle "daily longevity supplement."

To quote:

"The goal is for your biological age - which is influenced by holistic lifestyle factors - to be lower than your chronological age. If your biological age is older than your chronological age, don’t worry. You can improve your biological age, and we can help.

Along with your biological age, you’ll also receive a specially formulated daily supplement designed to target the hallmarks of aging and specific lifestyle tips crafted by our team of scientists that offer high, medium, and low impact options to lower your biological age. By implementing these changes, such as eating less ultra-processed food, limiting alcohol, or exercising regularly, you can better support your health and help improve your TallyAge™."

The miracle supplement Tally Health offers is Calcium alpha-ketoglutarate (1,000 mg: 790 mg alpha-ketoglutarate and 210 mg calcium (16% DV)).

The giant grain of salt this miracle pill must be taken with is to be provided by the user.

P.S. I may, of course, be completely wrong and this may indeed be a miracle...