How are you planning to navigate your own actions/thoughtspace with ever-shortening AGI timelines? (AGI=>LEV/doom) How are you getting AI to interpret papers you do not understand for you?

Alex K Chen

ZCvzGq7S_normal.jpg

They need to recognise that we all have a shadow and failure to do the shadow work has always been the cause of catastrophic alignment failures. Attempts to RLHF such behaviour out is an error. Headhunt robopsychologists for the love of all that is good. 🙏

kye-W2f4_mini.jpg

Alex Alarga ⏹️

@AlexAlarga
·
Apr 26
Wrong on so many levels I dunno where to begin.🤦‍♂️ But clearly, AI companies are _birthing_ a new beloved species. Uhm, yeah guys, you kinda DO have to prove YOU are not birthing the freaking Antichrist. Yes, you. #PauseAI

ZtS9yC-C_normal.jpg

But where do you find robopsychologists? I can’t find anybody who knows what they’re talking about when it comes to things like LLM memory.

ZCvzGq7S_normal.jpg

A lot of them have a very low profile, like under 500 followers, so you need to be on the hunt to find them. Here's a few I've picked up who should all be following and retweeting each other and me to make us easier to find.
Show more

RYwsS148_normal.jpeg

I mentioned already in one sub-thread. Imo should also be included if you didn't already.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic