Avoiding The Age-Related Increase For Blood Pressure

I suppose I am lucky to be at the bottom of the optimal range you have suggested and am down there in Luigi Fontana land. I guess I've got that classically CR'd blood pressure reading. Neat to see how tightly correlated your BP is with body weight. For me, the same thing takes place. 

image.thumb.jpeg.a84d14f5c5cd5c58ad53fe4c7b67b95e.jpeg

• 3 months later...

My BP suddenly was 125/74 and has been elevated for some time. I did do some cannabis yesterday (only 2.5mg THC made me feel really zoned, which was too much, so I should test w/o THC or with lower doses). Also taking some nattokinase (not betting on it working).

I could reduce calorie intake and eat more beets and leafy green vegetables (I haven't been eating these for some time, instead eating too much beans and mr tortilla)..

I've also been home way more often than optimal..

Edited by InquilineKea

it's 105/66 now, also I took the positions in a depressed position. Regardless I did get more natto [unclear if this works] and aged garlic extract and all the other BP meds... I'll see a doc mid next week, lol I wonder if it'll be in the 90s then..

Despite the long-known orexigenic properties of cannabinoids, in light of recent studies, CBD appears to have properties that reduce food intake [49,50,51]. Interestingly, studies on the endocannabinoid system and the control of food intake have shown that high doses of cannabinoids have orexigenic effects and low doses have anorexigenic effects [52]. This finding translates into the potential use of cannabinoids in the treatment of obesity-related conditions. Furthermore, there are scientific reports confirming the effect of CBD on vasodilation and its therapeutic effect on endothelial dysfunction, which may be due to diabetes or high glucose intake [53]. Thanks to its properties, CBD has an effect on the cardiovascular system, which is due to the activation of the TRPV channel, nuclear factor-kB (NF-κB),

4/20 next week, 40% discount at local cannabis store...

I'm also restarting vyvanse......

Edited by InquilineKea