Blood Test #7 in 2023: 15 - 21y Younger Biological Age

Thanks for the video, Mike. It reminded me of Aging.AI -- I had tried it a couple of years ago or so and it flattered me by guessing that I was 31, if I remember.

I just tried it with my most recent lab results and it continues to be incredibly flattering. It guessed that I am even younger, at 29, with r=0.80 confidence, lol. (of course, I am just over 60...)

But flattery works, since I saved the results and will now spread the aging.AI message... 🙂

Edited by Ron Put

On 12/5/2023 at 10:58 PM, Ron Put said:

Thanks for the video, Mike. It reminded me of Aging.AI -- I had tried it a couple of years ago or so and it flattered me by guessing that I was 31, if I remember.

I just tried it with my most recent lab results and it continues to be incredibly flattering. It guessed that I am even younger, at 29, with r=0.80 confidence, lol. (of course, I am just over 60...)

But flattery works, since I saved the results and will now spread the aging.AI message... 🙂

😀

• 1 month later...

A biological age of 34.3 vs a chronological age of 51.0 is certainly something to be proud of. I am curious as to why PhenoAge would increase 0.9 per year and not 1.0 per year. Would the creators make it so that one calendar year results in a 1.0 increase for the "average" person? The creatinine graph for those above 40 is quite interesting. I guess that's when years of unhealthy lifestyle starts kicking in for some people? (Or those with unlucky genetics and such start to feel the effects). Your albumin levels are so youthful that isn't even a population with numbers as good as yours. Well done! I'm sad to see that aging.ai disappeared. 

Mike, I am curious about your fenugreek seeds experiment. I just bought some to try and I actually like them, so I am now happy to have another staple to mix in my diet. I love chickpeas too.

I am going to try and sprout fenugreek seeds and see how the sprouts taste. I also assume that the sprouts may have similar NAD-boosting properties.