Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
UserReqDel20200217

Fernando Gabriel current diet

Recommended Posts

Quote

I'm thinking of going into extreme survival mode because user Zeta said that maybe that would give the longest of all ...

This has been discussed in the forum. The evidence seems to suggest that extreme survival mode (extremely low BMI) actually tends to decrease longevity.

So again, repeating Matt's words, you should not be doing CR, rather you should eat more (healthy food) and reach the optimum BMI which provides statistically lower mortality, at least 20 kgm-2 in your case. More is better, always in your case.

And you should increase some muscle mass, after that you can think about decreasing fat tissue, if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 2:03 PM, Fernando Gabriel said:

I will lose weight until I get 3% fat and keep a maximum of 5% fat all my life.

Fernando,  you really should get advice from your DOCTOR and follow it. We don't advocate starving yourself and going to these extremes. This forum is NOT about weight loss and trying to get as skinny as possible.

 

Edited by Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, Fernando Gabriel said:

My BMI is 16.8 what is my chance of dying from a fracture

It depends on what you do

On 1/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, Fernando Gabriel said:

do I have more risks or benefits in that BMI,

Definitely more risks

On 1/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, Fernando Gabriel said:

how many% of people have a BMI smaller than mine.

Less than 1% american males 18+ age, according to this calculator. It probably is in the region of 2 or 3 out of a thousand, maybe less. image.png.ada6cf925c3e7cc0a538d223b208fdea.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2020 at 9:00 PM, mccoy said:

It depends on what you do

Definitely more risks

Less than 1% american males 18+ age, according to this calculator. It probably is in the region of 2 or 3 out of a thousand, maybe less. image.png.ada6cf925c3e7cc0a538d223b208fdea.png

What is the best vitamin supplement for longevity (vitamin k2 + d3 + magnesium) or (vitamin b)
Can I use both together or can it make life less or shorten it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I do a 2 week fast and my blood rates are bad will I be hospitalized?

If I do a 2 week fast and my blood rates are bad will I be hospitalized?
I heard that after a fast you need less calories to maintain your weight which I think would give you more longevity
I would like you to kindly answer my question. A man who eats 1200 calories and has the same height and weight as one who eats 1600 calories and does the same physical activities would live longer?
Well, I'm thinking about reaching 48 kg at 1.82 in height or reaching 8.5% fat and eating very little to get the technology of immortality.

And I would also like to know if it is possible to survive without saturated fat

Edited by Fernando Gabriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

If I do a 2 week fast and my blood rates are bad will I be hospitalized?

Yes

1 hour ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

I heard that after a fast you need less calories to maintain your weight which I think would give you more longevity

With your bodyweight, you might die during the fast

1 hour ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

would like you to kindly answer my question. A man who eats 1200 calories and has the same height and weight as one who eats 1600 calories and does the same physical activities would live longer?

Usually the man with 1200 kcalories, if of average bodyweight, would live less, because of excessive caloric restriction

1 hour ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

Well, I'm thinking about reaching 48 kg at 1.82 in height or reaching 8.5% fat and eating very little to get the technology of immortality.

You are going probably to die  before getting to teh technology of immrtality, but then if you are a Christian after death there is immortality of the soul....

1 hour ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

And I would also like to know if it is possible to survive without saturated fat

Probably yes but you need polinsaturated and omega 3s and a minimum of other vegetable fats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mccoy said:

Yes

With your bodyweight, you might die during the fast

Usually the man with 1200 kcalories, if of average bodyweight, would live less, because of excessive caloric restriction

You are going probably to die  before getting to teh technology of immrtality, but then if you are a Christian after death there is immortality of the soul....

Probably yes but you need polinsaturated and omega 3s and a minimum of other vegetable fats

I don't understand why people who fast lose 0.5 to 0.75 kg a week if a man expends 2500 calories and a woman expends 2000 calories?

And would you like to know how many days of fasting for someone healthy would affect the blood of someone with normal tests?

I would also like to know if keeping a low weight would affect my blood rates because in an exam in 2018 I was 52-54 kg and my blood was good.
I heard that anorexics with bmi below 14 are hospitalized. But does this apply to those who do not have anorexia too?

Edited by Fernando Gabriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mccoy said:

Yes

With your bodyweight, you might die during the fast

Usually the man with 1200 kcalories, if of average bodyweight, would live less, because of excessive caloric restriction

You are going probably to die  before getting to teh technology of immrtality, but then if you are a Christian after death there is immortality of the soul....

Probably yes but you need polinsaturated and omega 3s and a minimum of other vegetable fats

Even if the two men were maintaining their weight, the 1200-calorie man would die sooner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will weigh myself every day and I will maintain a weight of 54,75 kg for a while.
Is it true that the older we get the more weight we need to have all normal blood rates?

Does eating the necessary calories to maintain my weight in 1 meal a day slow my metabolism so I can have a longer life span
When my bioimpedance scale arrives, I will reduce my weight to 53 kg or increase or decrease the weight until I reach 8.5% fat.

Edited by Fernando Gabriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 3:57 PM, Fernando Gabriel said:

I don't understand why people who fast lose 0.5 to 0.75 kg a week if a man expends 2500 calories and a woman expends 2000 calories?

And would you like to know how many days of fasting for someone healthy would affect the blood of someone with normal tests?

I would also like to know if keeping a low weight would affect my blood rates because in an exam in 2018 I was 52-54 kg and my blood was good.
I heard that anorexics with bmi below 14 are hospitalized. But does this apply to those who do not have anorexia too?

The first sentence I do not understand. During a total fast, a person can loose initially up to 1 kg per day.

Fasting can be very dangerous if your bodyweight is low. Spoken from personal experience.

Blood analyses: if your BMI is very low you should be drawing blood at least two times a year, and monitor many parameters that usually are not monitored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Fernando Gabriel said:

Even if the two men were maintaining their weight, the 1200-calorie man would die sooner.

If the two men are maintaining weight with one eating twice the energy of the other, then there might be many reasons. With the same bodyweight, they have the same mortality risk, all other things being equal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

I will weigh myself every day and I will maintain a weight of 54,75 kg for a while.
Is it true that the older we get the more weight we need to have all normal blood rates?

Does eating the necessary calories to maintain my weight in 1 meal a day slow my metabolism so I can have a longer life span
When my bioimpedance scale arrives, I will reduce my weight to 53 kg or increase or decrease the weight until I reach 8.5% fat.

I suggest you weigh yourself every day and increase your body weight to at least 65 kg, by eating healthy food and exercising.

I suggest you eat 3 to 5 times a day

Impedance scales are not accurate usually, I suggest you forget about fat percentage, 8.5% fat will probably increase your risk of mortality, 10% fat is the minimum for a non-athlete but probably 15% is around the ideal number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

If a man with 1.82 and 80 kg and 7% fat always maintains the same weight, with a healthy diet, is he likely to have a lack of micronutrients in his blood?

BMI is 24.2, very muscular and lean, this appears to suggest that he's nutritionally all right with no malnutrition and will be all right if he keeps the same weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am taking this following supplement
Vitamin A 600 mcg
Vitamin B1 1.1 mg
Vitamin B3 13 mg
Vitamin B5 5.0 mg
Vitamin B6 0.50 mg
Vitamin B12 2.4 mcg
Vitamin C 45 mg
Vitamin D 5.0 mcg
Iron 10 mg
Manganese 2.3 mg
Zinc 2.0 mg
What would be the best supplement for longevity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read on a website that I didn't find the news anymore to show that fat percentage is a better predictor of longevity than imc and
that the percentage of fat increased in the elderly is not healthy, Lizzie Velasquez has almost 0% fat and 27 kg eats 5000-8000 calories a day and is still alive today. So I think the thinner without reaching 0% fat the more longevity I will have or perhaps keeping a minimum of 5% fat in men and 14% in women with the lowest possible weight will have the most extreme longevity of all.

 

Edited by Fernando Gabriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heck, Fernando, I'm not a moderator nor administrator here but it should be very clear that this forum does not support your destructive/suicidal ideas.

Lizzie velasquez unfortunately has a congenital extremely serious metabolic disfunction and the mere fact that she's surviving is a miracle and a testament to her will power.

image.png.5527768c83a875718c0629646d37031a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fernando Gabriel said:

So I think the thinner without reaching 0% fat the more longevity I will have or perhaps keeping a minimum of 5% fat in men and 14% in women with the lowest possible weight will have the most extreme longevity of all.

Absolutely not so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does my supplement have all the D vitamins in the right amount because it has written that it has 100% daily vitamin D and which would be better for longevum k2 + d3 or this supplement that I am taking
Vitamin A 600 mcg
Vitamin B1 1.1 mg
Vitamin B3 13 mg
Vitamin B5 5.0 mg
Vitamin B6 0.50 mg
Vitamin B12 2.4 mcg
Vitamin C 45 mg
Vitamin D 5.0 mcg
Iron 10 mg
Manganese 2.3 mg
Zinc 2.0 mg..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×