Vaccine risks, injury and related topics

On 2/19/2023 at 8:05 AM, Ron Put said:

Alan, I appreciate many of your posts, but you have a nasty habit of attacking the person making the argument, rather that the argument itself. It's unbecoming.

Thanks, Ron.

I am no expert in the field and therefore rely on others who are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Ladapo's reference, (6), for example.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Alan, you seem to miss the point: You are again attacking the person, rather than addressing the argument they are making on the merits.

Here is the argument Ladapo makes in the letter:

"As Florida's Surgeon General, it was in the public's best interest to issue guidance for using mRNA COVlD-19 vaccines in children and in young men based on the absence of a health benefit in clinical trials. This guidance followed preliminary data analyses by the Florida Department of Health. We continue to refine and expand these findings, including addressing methodological issues inherent to evaluating vaccine safety and efficacy.

In addition to Florida's analysis of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, academic researchers throughout our country and around the globe have seen troubling safety signals of adverse events surrounding this vaccine. Their concerns are corroborated by the substantial increase in VAERS reports from Florida, including life-threatening conditions. We have never seen this type of response following previous mass vaccination efforts pushed by the federal government. Even the HI NI vaccine did not trigger this sort of response. In Florida alone, we saw a 1,700% increase in reports after the release of the COVID-I9 vaccine, compared to an increase of 400% in vaccine administration for the same period. The reporting of lifethreatening conditions increased 4,400%."

All Ladapo is asking is that the Federal government reviews its guidance as it applies to "children and in young men" based on evidence for minimal potential benefit and considerable potential harm. Did you even read and try to understand the argument?

What exactly is your objection to this?

It is pretty well accepted by many experts that there are real potential issues with vaccinating children and young males and it is not unreasonable to to exercise caution and balance the potential benefits and harms. The current guidance in the US out of step with many European countries, who also rely on experts and have often faired better than the US in managing the pandemic.

While you may disagree with what is becoming the prevailing opinion, my question remains: Why do you feel you must attack Ladapo personally, by posting links to what is clearly a biased entry, based to a large extent on select politically-motivated sources?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 3:46 AM, Matt said:

I had to have my first vaccine since I was in high school just last week. I stepped on a rusty nail in the garden, and didn't fancy risking tetanus. Got a booster shot of Tetanus, diphtheria and polio vaccine (Td/IPV). 

For 2 days I had low energy, felt a bit off, plus had a sore arm. On the 3rd day I had a weird burning skin sensation on my feet and hands with a some tingling. That lasted 2 days and symptoms were more apparent during the nighttime. It seems to have gone away now though. That was a bit worrying 😐 

One of the highest aluminium content of any vax on market

It is easier to fool someone, then convince them that they have been fooled. Mark Twain or someone like that. Some people would rather be dead then admit they were wrong. The government, media, and pharma/MIC will never admit they were wrong. Not even a little. Safe and effective ad nauseum. If you say it enough it makes it true. A very effective mind control/NLP technique 

Edited by asa t

• 4 months later...

European Journal of Heart Failure

ISSN 1388-9842

eISSN 1879-0844

Accepted 5 July 2023

Revised 4 July 2023

Received 13 March 2023

Sex-specific differences in myocardial injury incidence after COVID-19 mRNA-1273 Booster Vaccination 

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/ejhf.2978

Edited by KHashmi316